Fashion & Clothing Technology
To develop skilled textile technocrats to cater needs of Industry & Society.
- To nurture students with balanced and outcome-based curriculum.
- To provide state of art the infrastructure with conducive environment for teaching and learning.
- Create ethical professionals, to serve needs of industry & society.
About Diploma Program in Fashion & Clothing Technology
- Emphasizes on machinery and equipment of clothing (garment) Production, Fashion designing, fashion Sketching, Textile Chemical Processing, Apparel Merchandising. CAD/ CAM application & Quality Assurance..
- Six weeks of industrial training in the Garment industry.
- Diploma holders are most sought after by renowned Garment Manufactures, merchandisers, exporters, Garment Machinery manufacturers& marketing.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES(PEO)
PEO 1. Provide socially responsible, environment friendly broad-based solutions to Fashion & Clothing Technology related problems adapting professional ethics.
- PEO 2. Adapt state-of-the-art Fashion & Clothing Technology broad-based technologies to work in multi-disciplinary work environments.
- PEO3: Solve broad-based problems individually as team member communicating effectively in world of work.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
- PO 1. Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- PO 2. Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- PO 3. Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- PO 4. Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- PO 5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- PO 6. Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- PO 7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES(PSOs)
- PSO 1: Produce environment friendly Fashion, clothing and accessories at optimal cost.
- PSO 2: Use various types of Fashion and clothing technology equipment effectively and efficiently.